- We arrived home from Playcentre late today. Thankfully I had the rice cooking, so I was able to quickly whip up some sushi after I had some some down time. Yum! I set the timer so we could focus and finish our after dinner chores quickly. Since the sun was still shinging we went out for our “family fun time”. One of the local parks (Branscombe Street Play area) had recently been upgraded, so we decided to check it out. It was so worth it! They had a new feature called the “super nova”. It is a spining cone. It kind of looks like the top part of the ships mast the way the ropes go from the circle at the bottom to the top of the “mast” to form a cone. All of the kids had a blast!
- We haven’t been home much today, so there wasn’t much stuff to clean up.
- Taking pride in our car. We all took our bits and pieces out of the car, and put them away.
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT:
- I want to de-clutter our bookcase in our family room and make it look tidier.
- The big big job of going through the kids clothes and getting rid of or storing clothes they have grown out of.